Coordinator, Marketing and Communications Brampton 20569
Coordinator, Marketing and Communications
Location: Mississauga, ON
- Utilizes graphic design tools to create marketing materials such as sales sheets, invitations, postcards, flyers, print ads, price guides etc.
- Works alongside the sales team to schedule and organize events such as trade shows, workshops, conferences and other customer appreciation events across Canada.
- Develops creative briefs for projects and programs while managing expectations and costs.
- Continually drive innovation, creativity and process improvements
- Recommend best practices, tips and tools to help sales administrators put on successful events
- Responsible for creating/editing and distributing html based e-mail invitations/blasts. Will also track open rates, click-thrus, bounces and unsubscribes then analyze and report the findings to improve our strategy.
- Maintain and update Intranet (graphics and text), keep up to date the master calendar of events, and oversee Eventbrite pages for event invites. Update LOB web.
- Revise/refresh course materials (such as invites, PPT files, certificates, video for technical seminars and customer training presentations) by collaborating with course presenters
- Liaise with the Corporate Communications group (located in various locations) to ensure that corporate standards/messaging/graphics used are consistent across the country and to ensure appropriate coordination of the budget etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- 2 years related professional experience in B2B
- Must have Strong English verbal and written communications
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office; familiarity with e-mail marketing systems and web editing (WordPress); Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign) is desirable
- Having experience in print production would be an asset
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Enthusiastic team player, willing to learning new skills
Keywords: Georgetown, Acton, Halton Hills, Milton
SIMILAR BRAMPTON JOBS
- Marketing and Communications Specialist Edmonton 108134
- Advertising, Marketing, Customer Service Representative - Immediate Openings Vancouver 108092
- Customer Relations - Non Profit Donor Services Toronto 98707
- Customer Relations Officer - Non Profit Donor Services Representative Victoria 103036
- Customer Relations - Non Profit Donor Services Vancouver 98710